AJC EasyCabin Environmental Policy
Although Government and EU legislation drive forward decent on-site welfare standards, we believe that site workers have a right to the very best facilities during their occupation. Proper facilities enhance motivation and go towards increased productivity; a content workforce is often the most productive.
EasyCabin products are designed to ensure that site personnel receive their legislative rights, whilst working in a comfortable and secure environment.
Environmental issues are integral to the way we work and how our products operate. We consider that our units should have environmental benefits ingrained into their infrastructure.
Therefore we have developed processes that help to;
- reduce fuel usage by developing solar and wind powered options
- lower energy demand by using low consumption LED lighting where possible
- cut down on carbon emissions by selecting modern, emission compliant engines combined with efficient battery powered systems
- decrease noise pollution by carefully soundproofing noise sensitive areas
- cut operator costs by making units safe and simple to set-up
We have a firm commitment to ensure that as new processes are developed we will endeavour to incorporate them into our systems and products. We strive for excellence in every aspect of our business and we are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations.
To achieve this commitment, we will:
- Comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
- Assess the environmental impact of all historic, current and likely future operations.
- Continuously seek to improve environmental performance.
- Where possible reduce pollution, emissions and waste.
- Reduce the use of all raw materials, energy and supplies.
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters.
- Expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors.
- Assist customers to use products and services in an environmentally sensitive way.
- Liaise with the local business community.
Participate in discussions about environmental issues.
- Review its environmental policy annually.
Continue to develop products that help reduce energy consumption and waste.